The Flame Seedless (Vitis vinifera) is a vigorous, heavy-bearing table grape cultivar that keeps well in storage. It is a hybrid of Thompson Seedless, Cardinal, and several other Vitis vinifera cultivars. It produces large clusters of medium-large red grapes with a sweet flavor.
Flame Seedless requires a long growing season. As such, the plants fare poorly in cool, damp zones. However, its good qualities, especially seedlessness, sweetness, and long shelf life, make it one of the most heavily farmed table grapes.
- Packed With Nutrients, Especially Vitamins C and K
- High Antioxidant Contents May Prevent Chronic Diseases
- Plant Compounds May Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
- Beneficial for Heart Health in Various Impressive Ways
- May Help Reduce Cholesterol
- May Improve Memory, Attention and Mood
- Contain Many Nutrients Important for Bone Health
- Mandarins help prevent signs of aging
- May Protect Against Certain Bacteria, Viruses and Yeast Infections